My New JOB in Gaming, Finally!

Well, for the few of you that don't know, I will be starting my new job in the video game industry on Oct 1st. This has been a life long dream of mine and I am stoked for the opportunity. Having worked in web, film, and post production for that past six years, the knowledge and experience I garnered was priceless. I hope to take all that I have learned and make an impact on the gaming world. I have been trying to get into the gaming industry for years and thankfully my portfolio is finally at a point that the industry would consider me. The company I will be working for is Pandemic Studios. They have created games such as Mercenaries, Destroy all Humans & Starwars battlefront just to name a few. I know many of you will ask what title(s) I will be working on and sorry to say I can't disclose that info yet but once Pandemic does I will update my blog. So take a minute to check out their site and I will keep everyone up to date on the latest via my blog. Rock out & Rock on!

8 comments:

bogue

Really!?! That's cool! I'm a huge WoW gamer. What games will you be
working on?

wendy

I'm so excited for you. I hope your last week at firstborn goes by
quickly and painlessly.

ken

Hell yea!!! Congrats man!! I'm a big WOW and Halo fanatic! Let me know if you ever need some Beta testers!! :-D...

ed

Congtats!!! Best of luck!!!

Take care,
Ed

lori

Congrats...always important to follow your dream and not just when your
sleeping! Best of luck..I'm sure firstborn will miss you.

rashaan

that is really awesome Dorian. I am really happy for you.

jeannie

Congratulations! Keep up with the posts! Now get to work!

jainai

Hi Dorian,

I just wanted to say congratulations on the new job, I'm working towards contributing to that very industry myself!

Post a Comment

Return top